These days, everyone needs a computer. From your office staff to your warehouse employees, even many delivery drivers will have to use a computer at some point. With all of the modern advancements with Cloud services and file sharing, having a network of computers working together is vital for many companies out there. Therein lies the problem, trying to find a computer that can do what you need it to do. Most will go to an electronics store, find one on the shelf that looks nice and affordable, and will make a purchase without much thought. Let Proactive Data show you why there is a better and more cost-effective solution.
Saving in the Long Run
Not everyone is an expert when it comes to computer specs, and because of this, they do not understand exactly what they are buying when they purchase a new computer. When you go to an electronics store, and you see what they have available on the shelf, what you are seeing is a bare bones and very general model. Each component inside the computer can be customized to fit what you need it to do, provided that you know what you are doing. That is where we come in. Proactive Data sells Dell desktops that you can find at any store, but we can make them ready for your company. The specs for our most popular model, the OptiPlex 3080 Small Form Factor Tower, are as follows:
- Processor: 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-10100 (4-Core, 6MB Cache, 3.6GHz to 4.3GHz, 65W)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish
- Memory: 8GB, 1X8GB, DDR4 non-ECC Memory
- Hard Drive: 2 128GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive
- Graphics Card: Intel® Integrated Graphics
- Optical Drive: 8x DVD+/-RW 9.5mm Optical Disk Drive
- Additional Storage Devices – Media Reader: No Media Card Reader Selected
- Wireless: No Wireless LAN Card
- Serial Port Adapter: No Parallel or Serial Port
On top of the specs that you see here, we also typically add some modifications to the units themselves, including outfitting them with 256GB drives instead of the normal 128, and bumping the CPU from an i3 to an i5. We also sell it in a mid-sized tower, unless you specify wanting the micro. The best part is there is no price change for this service
Not only will you get the tower that you need, but we will also ensure that it is compatible with what you are running. Often, we have customers coming to us with computers that they bought off the shelf. By the time we get through making it applicable for their needs, they will have spent a lot more than they have bargained for. This is why we made the decision to streamline the process and sell units of our own. Our prices are very competitive with what you will see in a store, plus you get the added benefits of what we can do for them. In addition to what is listed above, we also offer:
- Five-year ProSupport via Dell (hardware and t/s)
- No bloatware installed
- Windows 10 Pro (vs Home) – This is required in business environments with a domain
- Our knowledge of getting the most value out of your PC while still fitting your needs
- And more
We will also beat any consumer facing price on their website when it comes to an apples-to-apples comparison of the unit that you need.
Contact Proactive Data Today
If you are looking to expand the number of desktops you have for your company or want to upgrade your entire system to keep up with your hardware lifecycle, contact Proactive Data today. We can provide you with PCs that are guaranteed to perform the way you need them to, at a price that you can be happy with. For more information, do not hesitate to reach out to us today.